August 24, 2019
On The Waterfront at SouthPointe
National Harbor, MD
Session 1: 11am-3pm
Session 2: 5pm-9pm
This is the 10th Annual Maryland Tradition! The Festival is an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza complete with over 50,000 crabs, lots of beer, arts & crafts, live music, family fun and so much more! Find out what over 35,000 people have come to enjoy.
What To Expect:
- Lots of summertime fun for the whole family!
- Great NEW VIEW:
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Over 30 beers and wines and a few spirits. All of your favorite craft beers and some great wines will be served in your souvenir BEER MUG. Last call for Alcohol is 15 minutes before the end of each session.
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE CRABS. Enjoy all the crabs you can handle during the four hours of the show. Our crabs vary in size from medium to large and will be offered at 6 crabs at a time, per person. Last call for Crabs is 30 minutes before the end of each session when dessert is served.
- BEER MUGS. Beers are served in our mug so you can sit and enjoy the day.
- Other GREAT FOOD. There are Crabs and MORE CRABS and MORE CRABS and even MORE CRABS – but there will be other great food options as well available for purchase. There are no vegetarian options available. Unless outlined – all food is sold ala carte.
- ALA CARTE CRABS option will be SOLD 6 CRABS (1/2 dozen) AT A TIME PER PERSON FOR TBD (while supplies last)
- LIVE MUSIC. Enjoy fun summer sounds from area bands.
- THOUSANDS OF TABLES AND CHAIRS AND HUGE TENTS for crackin’ to your heart’s content. We’ve even ordered enough crab paper to stretch all the way across the Harbor and back.
- ALL SHOW FEATURES are undercover - so Rain or Shine - you should be fine.
ALL CRABS ARE SEASONED
RESERVED PLATINUM TENT TICKET
83% SOLD OUT